Selective projects “In Development” are open for investment
Although film investment requires a significant tolerance for risk, the potential returns can be very lucrative. Today's independent film industry, especially in North America, offers individuals a unique opportunity: a chance to become involved with a dynamic industry that involves art, glamour, celebrities and premieres; while at the same time allowing investors the prospect of realizing triple-digit returns.
The risk factor will be reduced by a matching funds deal and a guaranteed film distribution deal.
Tired of the same old investments? Maybe it is time for a richer more exciting tomorrow!
Enjoy the sizzle of being an Executive Producer, attending film premieres and substantial profits!
If you don’t find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die.
If you never take a chance, you will never know for sure.
Therefore, if you are interested in investing, we suggest using the same skills and intuition you use in making decisions on other types of investments, and join us.
The current risk of investing in a film:
If you are a qualified investor and would like more information or an investment packet, please contact us at: email@example.com.
- Accredited Investor includes:
- An individual (alone or jointly with a spouse) with a net worth of at least $1 million (not including the value of his or her primary residence);
- An individual with adjusted gross income of at least $200,000 in each of the last 2 years (or $300,000 on a joint basis with a spouse) who reasonably expects to have such income in the current year; and
- An entity with at least $5 million in total assets.
If you are not qualified, maybe you know someone who is and would like to get into film.
Investors can buy as many shares as they want per film =S100,000 per share.
CURRENT FILMS UP FOR INVESTMENT
Extra privileges for Investors:
- Potential healthy long-term returns
- Beat inflation
- Invest enough – Executive Producer’s credit.
- Smaller investors – Associate Producer’s credit.
- Special deal on product placement.
- Special deal on signage.
- Key extra roles (extras close to the leads) for friends and family.
- Auditions for qualified actors for small speaking roles
- Be onset – Meet cast and crew and eat with them.
- Private screenings
- Tax Deductions
- Invited to the Red-Carpet Premiere
- VIP opportunities to attend special events such as The Cannes International Film Festival
- Sample merchandise